Cork

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Last class for 2006


Who's this?



G'day all,


Well this will be our last computer class for 2006 because we have to finish at 12.00 next Thursday so that I can do the paperwork required for the class for the end of the year!

Today, I'd like you to finish up any work you didn't complete last week, especially the grammar!

What will you do for Christmas? Do you celebrate it in your country? If not, what do you celebrate? Is New Year more important to you? Do you have a person like Santa Claus in your culture? If you have children, do they know about Santa from school or friends? Put your answers in your blog.

Well, I've really enjoyed teaching you all this year and sharing a little bit of your lives with you. I wish you and your families all the very best for Christmas and I hope to see you in 2007.

Don't forget to keep writing in your blogs. I'll try to keep mine up regularly with what's going in with me!
Thanks for a great year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wellcome to China ! said...

Hi Marion:
That's a picture.A man in that picture.That man was called Santa Claus.The imaginary old man with long white hair and a BEARD and a red coat who is belived by children to bring them presents at Christmas,or a person who dresses as this character for children. In some familly ,people ask children to sleep they will say"Go to sleep quickly or Santa Claus won't come!"
Marion :
I hope you have a nice Chrismas!Good luck!!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger ling said...

Hi, Marion
G'day! The elder man is my favourite old people----Santa Claus, because his image is very affectionate and his special laugh.
Now my litter girl is young so I'm not sure she know who Santa Claus is? May be later she will be know because children love Santa Claus and christmas presents.

6:23 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Dear Marion;
I know the person who is called Santa Claus.He appears before Christmas and tells us that Christmas is going to come.He'll
gives gift to every child such as
candy etc.So some parents enjoy to bring children to take photo with Santa Claus. Christmas is a very important festival in Australia.

6:37 PM  
Blogger vicky said...

Dear Marion:

How are you? I'm Vicky!!!
I'm so happy to tell you I can get in the blog now! It's my first time!!But I found this week is your last computer class, I've come too late!!
I've left you about one month and I felt my English is going down!!Oh!That isn't what I want to see!!
I hope that I still can say "hello" to you when I come back to see you. oh, dear!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good post.
Phuquoc homestay
Myanmar tourism
Mates guide

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home