Cork

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The week that was!




G'day,

Well, it's been a very busy week in class, hasn't it? We've been practising the Present Perfect and hasn't that given way to lots of questions? I thought I'd be able to have a break from Grammar until Vicky's question opened a can of worms!! Now we're doing the Present Continuous AS WELL as the Past Continuous! When will I get a chance to give you some assessments!!

Gordana has asked me to give you time this afternoon to do research for her. I've no problem with that but, as she and I discussed, I'd like you to post your FINISHED report on your blogs.

I'm not setting anything really new today, you have a few things to finish up I think. Hopefully the sound/microphones are working and you can add the narration to your photostories.! Have you all finished the puzzle questions? Let me know and I'll check the blogs to see who wins a prize!


If you want to do some grammar, have a look at Time4English
Click on T on the alphabet and under Tense look athe the Present perfect exercises. I think there are about 3 or 4 of them! And the new one is Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous!

Happy blogging!

4 Comments:

Blogger vicky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:08 PM  
Blogger ling said...

Hi Marion,
G'day!
Waratah was proclaimed the official floral emblem of New South Wales.Its latin name is Telopea speciosissima. Its meaning 'seen from afar' and 'beautiful' or 'handsome'.
The Waratah is a stout, erect shrub which may grow to 4 metres.
I saw it on the drive licence.It's
a beautiful flower.

8:17 PM  
Blogger vicky said...

Hi! The flower in your blog is Waratah.It's the official floral emblem of N.S.W.

8:18 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Hi!This is a beautful flower ! It is called " Telopea speciosissima".It is the official floral emblem of New South Wales . It was announced to be the floral emblem on 24 October 1962.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home