Cork

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Melbourne Cup winners!


G'day all,

Well, what an exciting week it's been?? While I was off learning how to do podcasts, the class were entertained by Andrew! I'm looking forward to reading your
recounts of his talk all about Bangkok and adoption.

The Melbourne Cup has been run and I know that there are both happy and sad punters out there today! Congratulations to our class sweepstakes winners - Timmy, Ling, Gordana and Nancy. Nancy got the consolation prize for her horse which finished in last place! My horse is still running! I think he's heading back to Ireland!

By now you will have received the name of the person for your research and presentation. I hope you can find information easily. Make sure you ask me for help if you need it.


If you need to do more work on the Passive, remember to check it out in the Grammar Book in Time4English .

By the way, welcome to our new classmates- I'm sure you'll make them feel at home!

All my efforts to add images to the blog today have been blocked by Internet security so sorry for the boring looking page!

Happy blogging!