Cork

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Last class for Term 3!













G'day,

As usual I'm rushing to get something on the blog! I really will have to try to manage my time better next term! It's been a long term but a good one I think! I hope you agree!

I hope you all had a good excursion to the Camellia Gardens yesterday. I tried to put a link to the gardens, but I think they are all very disappointing links unless you want to plan a wedding or check out the tea house! I'll be waiting to read a recount of your excursion on your blogs VERY soon!! Don't forget that you are also to post the research you did on your country/town!

Congratulations to Vicky who did a great job on identifying the objects in Rosa's puzzle pic! Ling came a close second though, as did Maria whose answers were very similiar!!!! Poor Li Ping inadvertently deleted the template of her blog so is unable to publish any posts! (Rosa suggests you just change your template design and you may be able to continue! I hope so!)

By the way, check out the comments on Wendy's blog post from last week! She had an interesting visitor to her site! Did anyone else????

Please be careful when writing your posts! It is very important that the words you use are your own and NOT taken straight from a websie. That's plagarism and it is cheating! You must also be careful of infringing the copyright rules. If you DO copy someone else's words then PLEASE acknowledge the source.

Anyway, to today's work! Open Ourclass2006 and read Rosa's instructions for the activities about the Health Expo. Try the surveys and do the BMI test! It's fun and interesting, I think!

Any of the work you don't finish today you can complete during the holidays! Remember too to try and get some donations for the raffle! Everyone is depending on our class!!!!

Thank you all for a great term's work. I hope you have a bit of a break and come back refreshed and ready for a short 8week term.

Happy holidays and happy blogging!

1 Comments:

Blogger ling said...

Hi,marion
Thank you for your help! I will go to booshop tomorrow. Yesterday we
went to Camellia Garden with Gordana. It is a beautifull garden.
we had a good time. I will write a
report in my blog on hoilday.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home