Cork

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

G'day all!

Hope you all enjoyed the little party this morning and congratulations to all the students who received the certificates! Well done to all of you! I hope that next time we run the course, some of our 'new' students will do it too!!

Now for your work! Well, did you have fun on Tuesday doing the photstory? I do hope you brought or saved some photos so that we can put a story together today! It will be much better too if you have your headphones with you!

After you've written a refusal to the invitation I've sent you, please open Rosa's blog and listen to the podcasts about the Pylon excursion and the other suggested ones. I'll be working on postcards with you on Monday so you don't have to write one 'till nest week! Ok?

Once again, have fun and ask me if you have any problems.

Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home