Cork

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Posting comments

Hi all,

Today you need to finish the work I sent you last week to do on your blog. Congratulations to Vicky who has completed all the work! Well done too to Anna, Green and Li Ping who have completed the part about hobbies.

Today, you also have to open your classmates' blogs and leave a comment for them. You will need to read what they've written and post a comment. Good luck!

When this has been done, I'd like you to do research about an animal which lives in your country of origin. I'll give you a model report outline to follow before you publish on the blog..

2 Comments:

Blogger vicky said...

Hello, Marion
I was so happy to join in your class when I felt difficlt in Rosa's class in the beginning of this semester. And you gave me so
many helping and support.I am looking forward to continuing studying English with your lead.

10:09 PM  
Blogger tina said...

hello,everybody

i am tina, this is my first to use this comments, I don't know how I can do it.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home